7.16.2009

Cool Off the Presses

I have officially completed my recent Soupcooler release, "Full of Sharp Places." Everything was recorded and mixed here at Opal Productions.
There are 10 tracks:
1. Bat Erritmo
2. Mamuz Jositako
3. Its Not Enough
4. Sendatzalle
5. Erribererriko Errige
6. Balea
7. Opal Kalea
8. Aldatze
9. Oker Erauntsi
10. Basurde Nekatuta Every cover is a little different. I have hand silk screened and spray stenciled every cover. Every album is numbered in this limited 100 copy edition.
Distribution is going to happen through me for now. Cost for each limited edition CD is $10.

Free delivery inside Philadelphia. I can mail copies if needed elsewhere. Email me jimsinspace@gmail.com for all requests.

I've already started work on new material. More posts on that progress to come.

2 comments:

DigitalCraftsman said...

Is there a way to listen to any of the tracks online before purchasing?

Jim said...

Well thanks digitalcraftsman that's a great suggestion. I just edited the post so you can listen to the inferior mp3's for free.